One thing I have been looking to do lately is to be intentional about including protein in not only all my meals but my snacks too. And if I can get protein and fat, it is a double bonus because I know it will be sustaining.
So when I found this recipe that tasted too good to be true, I had to do the math!
Each yummy buckeye protein ball has 6.3 grams of protein- and I am not lying when I tell you that just two are enough to keep me going!! Be sure to read to the bottom to get a FREE SAMPLE!! And more recipes!!
Without further ado...
(I hate having to scroll for 10 minutes to find a recipe- Don't you?)
BUCKEYE PROTEIN BALLS RECIPE
2 scoops (approx 1/2 cup) Vanilla Complete
Chocolate chips - I use semi-sweet or dark chocolate
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Mix the peanut butter and the Complete.
3. Freeze peanut butter protein balls (yes- guilty as charged I have eaten them this way too)
4. Using a double boiler, melt chocolate with the coconut oil
5. When peanut butter protein balls are frozen, dip them in chocolateusing a fork.
6. Place dipped peanut butter protein balls- now Buckeye Protein Balls, on a parchment paper-lined tray
7. Place tray in fridge or freezer to set chocolate
Would you like a free sample of Complete to make your own at home?
CLICK HERE to get a free sample of Vanilla Complete- & more recipes!!
But you have to promise to come back and let us know how much you liked the protein balls!!