Stress Away is your vacation in a bottle - convenient and ready to go with you to the grocery store, school, work, or wherever you need to pretend you're in a beach chair sipping something cold and watching the waves!
Studies show that stress is at the root of more health problems and diseases than we realize and learning to use tools that help us to relax and release negative emotions increases our daily quality of life. Our relationships, future, and health depend on it.
STRESS AWAY AT A GLANCE
- Has a soothing, exotic aroma
- Can be diffused or enjoyed aromatically to create a luxurious, spa-like ambiance at home
- Makes a great addition to your favorite skin, hair, and body care products
- Has a well-rounded and relaxing aroma, making it great to use as a personal fragrance
Stress Away, a D. Gary Young proprietary blend, brings aromas from around the world to create an on-the-go getaway just for you. It’s this distinct mix of vanilla and lime that gives Stress Away its unique and exotic aroma. Stress Away also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application when applied to tired muscles; Lavender, with its peaceful, and calming scent that comes from a few of Young Living’s farms located in Utah, Idaho, and France; and Cedarwood, known for its comforting, calming aroma.
Stress Away essential oil blendfeatures Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, and Lavender for an exotic aroma used for exactly for what the name says and for achieving a happy and positive day.
- Copaiba: an oleoresin like Frankincense, this oil has been used in folk medicine for years for its ability to support the body’s response to inflammation and injury, to soothe and protect the skin, and to calm the nervous system.
- Lime: known in folklore for its ability to cleanse and renew the spirit, Lime is stimulating to the mind and supports the immune system.
- Cedarwood: high in sesquiterpenes, this oil helps stipulate the limbic center of the brain (where emotions and memory are processed and stored), supports focus, cognition and memory, stabilizing and grounding.
- Vanilla: an oleoresin like Frankincense and Copaiba, Vanilla supports a calm, serene environment, helps elevate mood and stimulate joyful memories, and may help relieve nervous tension.
- Ocotea: an oil from the cinnamon family, Ocotea supports feelings of completeness, peace and tranquility.
- Lavender: well known for its ability to calm and soothe, Lavender also helps support focus and mental clarity.
Constituents are naturally occurring compounds in plants (and therefore essential oils) that give them sprecic health-supporting properties.
- Beta-caryophyllene: has a unique ability to bind with CB2 receptors which may allow it to support the body’s response to inflammation and infection as well as calm the nervous system during times of anxiety and pain.
- Alpha-humulene: a versatile terpene constituent that may have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antitumor effects
- Limonene: known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-stress support, this is a powerful constituent with many health benefits
- Linalool: may support the body during injury and/or sickness and help relieve stress
STRESS AWAY & EMOTIONS
Stress Away has such a gentle, loving aroma that can be used anytime you need a little extra peace and tranquility. Copaiba and Cedarwood specifically are supportive for releasing stress and tension, and the other oils in this blend have very specific ways to support the body physically and emotionally during times of stress!
DAILY HABITS WITH STRESS AWAY
- Add to your palms and breathe deeply to increase confidence and calm (or breathe directly from the bottle!)
- Add to Epsom salts in a hot bath
- Apply to wrists and neck as a daily perfume.
- Apply it to your wrists while at work or school to enjoy this blend’s soothing, fresh scent.
- Apply Stress Away topically or diffuse it to enjoy a calming and peaceful aroma.
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps you find a moment of calm.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
- Use Stress Away in DIY recipes for a lovely, uplifting scent!
DIFFUSE Diffusing is a wonderful health habit! Our diffusers are running 24/7 with blends that are supportive of individual needs or systems. Stress Away pairs well with any other citrus oil, cleansing oils like Lemongrass and Purification, and calming oils like Lavender, Valor and Patchouli. Try some of these great combinations and enjoy the calming, uplifting scent of Stress Away!
- Apple Orchard
- 2 drops Clove + 3 drops Christmas Spirit + 3 drops Stress Away + 3 drops Thieves or Cinnamon Bark
- Windows Open
- 3 drops Lavender + 3 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce + 4 drops Stress Away + 2 drops Tangerine
- Baking Cookies
- 4 drops Stress Away + 3 drops Cinnamon Bark + 3 drops Vanilla
- Frosted Cranberry
- 4 drops Cinnamon Bark + 4 drops Stress Away + 3 drops Ylang Ylang
- Peppermint Forest
- 4 drops Peppermint + 3 drops Idaho Balsam Fir + 3 drops Stress Away
- Marshmallow Mint Latte
- 4 drops Stress Away + 2 drops Clove + 2 drops Nutmeg + 2 drops Peppermint